You can only do so much with training courses. You can teach processes and skills, but often extremely competent people find they have reached a sticking-point in their personal or professional development. Perhaps:
- your team isn't working the way it should
- you find it hard to influence decisions
- you put off the kinds of work or conversation you find difficult
- you find that your trusted skills are no longer the answer to the challenges you face
- you may have reached a plateau in your career, or be frustrated with your lack of progress in a specific work area or in your personal life
Coaching can help take individuals and teams to the next level. Through a structured, professional process, using tools developed, selected and applied specifically to each situation, and backed up by reliable, committed and positive support, coaching can help you clarify your needs and address them. It provides a safe space for reflection in the midst of a sometimes frenetic life; a chance to pause, to reset your priorities and to move ahead.
Coaching can be provided face to face or through telephone/Skype, perhaps in conjunction with an online programme such as Creative Metier's Vivocco.
See the testimonials page for examples of some completed work.
perception has developed a network of affiliated coaches, and can put your organisation in touch with a range of practitioners who can add real value in the development of your colleagues. Plus, if you meet and decide the first coach isn't the right 'fit' to work with you, we can suggest alternatives...
perception can offer individually tailored packages for limited time frames (say, six months support, including six face to face meetings, along with email and telephone support), or a more open-ended approach. Contact us for details and an initial consultation.